All-New H350 is the first truly new vehicle in Europes big van segment for many years. Its Hyundais first ever 3.5-tonne LCV and Hyundai Motor is confident about its qualities and suitability for the European market.
All-New H350 is powered by 2.5Lfour cylinder, 2497 cc CRDi turbo diesel engine, longitudinally mounted at
the front and driving the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission.
Special features includes:
- Biggest cargo space in class without compromising maneuverability
- Outstanding loading versatility with clever cargo solutions
- Maximized cargo volume 10.5 m3 (SWB) and 12.9 m3 (LWB)
- Bus offers choice of 13+1 seat layouts
- Sophisticated safety features ensures good crash protection
- All-new bodyshell with 75% advanced high-tensile steel
- Nine advanced active and passive safety technologies available with All-New H350
- Gross payload 1365kg
- Fuel consumption combined 8,1 l / 100 km
To tune the H350s ride and handling specifically for the European market Hyundais LCV test fleet drove
more than five million kilometers during extreme weather conditions across Europe, Scandinavia and